- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Arizona Alimony AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedTurning Stress Into SolutionsPractice area33% Alimony, 34% Divorce and separation, 33% Marriage and prenuptialsCostLicenseAZ, Active since 1976
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedJami grew up in Highland Park, Illinois and moved to Arizona in 1996. She graduated from Chaparral High School and then she attended Scottsdale Community College. While at Scottsdale Community College, Jami was active with student government, Ph...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMs. Perkins is the Managing Partner of Owens and Perkins, P.C. in Scottsdale. Ms. Perkins was admitted to the practice of law in Arizona in 1994 and was a sole practitioner in Scottsdale for two years. She then co-founded Owens and Perkins, P.C. w...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedWe are accepting new clients during the COVID-19 pandemic and are available for new client consultations via phone or one of the many video conferencing platforms out there. We are committed to continue providing the absolute best possible legal s...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMr. Hanson was admitted to practice in 1997 in Arizona and the U.S. District Court of Arizona. He has practiced exclusively as a trial attorney appearing in thousands of cases across the state in administrative agency proceedings, arbitrations, be...
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedWhile in law school, I indulged my life-long enthusiasm for sports while working for the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance of the University of Toledo and with the NCAA clearinghouse to determine student-athlete eligibility.Avvo Rating: 10LicensedJennifer Gadow is a Certified Specialist in Family Law and a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers . She has practiced exclusively family law for over twenty years. She graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with...Avvo Rating: 9.9LicensedWith a background in social work and 17 years of litigation experience, Jennifer B. Ruben, is passionate about working alongside individuals who are going through a difficult, pivotal time in their lives and guiding them through the legal system w...Practice area10% Alimony, 25% Divorce and separation, 25% Child custody, and more.CostLicenseAZ, Active since 2011Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReagen Kulseth is an experienced trial attorney in both criminal and family law. Currently, Reagen limits her practice to family law matters such as divorce, mediation, legal separation, paternity, child custody, and child support. Reagen recei...Avvo Rating
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.What determines Avvo Rating?Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDisciplineThis lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in .Disciplinary information may not be comprehensive, or updated. We recommend that you always check a lawyer's disciplinary status with their respective state bar association before hiring them.Avvo Rating levels
- 10.0 - 9.0 Superb
- 8.9 - 8.0 Excellent
- 7.9 - 7.0 Very Good
- 6.9 - 6.0 Good
- 5.9 - 5.0 Average
- 4.9 - 4.0 Concern
- 3.9 - 3.0 Caution
- 2.9 - 2.0 Strong Caution
- 1.9 - 1.0 Extreme Caution