Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Do I have a lawsuit if my employer does not allow me to collect advanced disability pay under California Labor Code 4850.3?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer