How do I deal with a felony charge in NYC that erroneously has my name, address, and phone number (in Kansas City, where I live)

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer