If my spouse is prior service, previously unemployed, and over 20k in arrears to a despicable x. How do we waive the arrears ?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer