Mybfiance just got incarcerated and he is on 10000 surety bond but if I can pay for house arrest he can come on home.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer