What can I do about a bartender who embarrassed and humiliated me by falsely accusing me of doing drugs in bathroom?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer