Written by attorney Hui Zeng

I am in my 6th year of the H-1B status, what is next? Extending successfully? Yes, you can!

The long wait in the employment-based immigration application has often led to the failure of obtaining the green card within the H-1B six-year statutory limit for applicants born in Mainland China.

Additional resources provided by the author

Email [email protected] Wechat zlgnyc Telephone 917-810-5388 Website WhatsApp 917-810-5388 Telegram

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer