Written by attorney Luis Arturo Virguez

U Visa or VAWA: A Legal Guide to Immigration Relief

U.S. Immigration law provides immigration relief for domestic violence victims and/or qualifying crimes such as rape, domestic violence, trafficking, and other crimes. Such victims have a right to apply for a U Visa or a VAWA visa that will grant them access to a path to U.S. citizenship.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer