Written by attorney Catherine Munch Saylor

What To Do If You Are Injured On A Cruise

Q: I was injured on a cruise. What do I do now?

A: You should immediately report the incident to a crew member of the ship. Additionally, depending on the severity of your injury, you should seek medical treatment on the ship. You should also have your crews partner take photos and video of the scene in your injuries. You should try and track down any witnesses who might have seen the incidence, the circumstances surrounding your injury. Try and get their name and some sort of contact information, and then when you return from the cruise, you should contact a lawyer who can advise you of your rights and make a claim on your behalf against the cruise line.

Munch & Munch, P.A. | Experienced and Recognized Maritime Injury Attorneys Jacob J. Munch | Casey M. Saylor | (813) 254-1557 | 600 South Magnolia Avenue, Suite 325, Tampa, Florida 33606

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer